Elvis Presley Cake Ingredients
1 (125 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
How to make Elvis Presley Cake
- Prepare cake according to instructions on package. Bake in a 9×13 inch pan. Allow
- Combine pineapple and sugar in saucepan. Bring to a boil. Spoon over cooled cake.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered
sugar and beat until smooth. Add vanilla. Add pecans and mix well.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over cake.
Elvis Presley Cake is ready to serve.