Elegant Fig Appetizers with Goat Cheese and Almonds Ingredients
12 fresh figs, halved
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese (chevre)
- 24 almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
How to make Elegant Fig Appetizers with Goat Cheese and Almonds
- Preheat the oven broiler for high heat.
- Place the fig halves, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Top each half with about 1/2 teaspoon goat cheese. Place one almond on each, press to push the cheese slightly into each fig.
- Broil the figs in the preheated oven until the cheese is soft and the almonds are turning a rich shade of brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the broiler and let cool for 5 minutes. Arrange the figs on a serving platter and drizzle with honey and balsamic vinegar. Serve warm.
- Elegant Fig Appetizers with Goat Cheese and Almonds Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:3 Min
Ready In:18 Min