Grilled eggplant Parmesan Sandwich
- Not really breaded, not heavily sauced and definitely not deep-fried.
- 1 large globe eggplant, cut into eight 1/2″-thick slices
- Eight 1/2″-thick tomato slices
- Four crusty Italian type rolls, split within half
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- One and a halfbunch fresh basil
- garlic-infused olive oil or plain (your choice)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
How to make Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich
- Warmth grill to moderate.
- Brush each side associated with eggplant and tomato along with olive oil and period with salt as well as pepper.
- Barbeque grill eggplant on attributes till soft as well as marked with grill lines, about 7 moments.
- Include cheese up of the eggplant slices, then add the tomatoes to the barbeque grill (they shouldn’t consider greater than a couple of minutes both sides, max).
- Add the buns to the barbeque grill as well as grill gently.
- Construct it by doing this: bun, 2 slices eggplant, basil simply leaves to pay for, Two slices of tomato and also the additional bun.
Eggplant Parmesan Sandwich is ready to serve.
20 minutes to make