Eggnog Extreme Ingredients
12 egg yolks
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle white rum
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 12 egg whites
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
How to make Eggnog Extreme
- In a large bowl, combine egg yolks, 2 cups sugar and rum. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Stir half-and-half into cooled yolk mixture. In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form; set aside.
- In a separate clean bowl, with a clean whisk, whip egg whites until thick, then
gradually add sugar and whip until peaks form. Fold the whipped cream into the egg
whites, then fold into the yolks mixture. Sprinkle top with nutmeg.
Eggnog Extreme is ready to serve.
Prep Time:45 Min
Ready In:45 Min