Recipes for Eggless
Eggless Eggnog Ingredients
1 (5 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 quarts milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons rum flavored extract
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
How to make Eggless Eggnog
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix with 2 cups of milk, following package directions; allow to chill for 5 minutes.
- To the pudding stir in the rum flavoring and nutmeg, then slowly mix in the remaining 4 cups of milk until the mixture is a thick but drinkable consistency. Chill until ready to serve.
Eggless Eggnog is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Ready In:5 Min
Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake Ingredients
1/2 tin condensed milk (200gms)
- 2 3/4 cups plain flour (240gms)
- 40 gm cocoa
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (soda bicarb)
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted (60gms)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 ml milk
- 100 ml Coke or Thums Up
How to make Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, cocoa all together 2 to 3 times.
- Keep aside.
- Pour condensed milk in a bowl. Add the butter, and beat well till smooth. Add the flour spoon by spoon, mixing into the condensed milk mixture. In between, add milk as required if the butter begins to get too stiff. [Stir the mixture in one direction only all the while. This will
- incorporate more air and make the cake lighter].
- Once all the flour is used up, beat the batter as above till light (5-7 minutes). Add the coke or Thums Up and mix gently till smooth.
- Pour into a greased cake tin. Do not smooth with a spoon etc. If the consistency is right this will not be needed.
- Pre-heat over to 300o c. Place tin inside. Bake at 200o c for 5-7 minutes and 150o c till done. (35 to 40 minutes).
- Poke with a skewer and check. Cool a little. Invert on wire rack. Cool completely before doing icing if any. Or serve warm with tea.
Eggless Chocolate Sponge Cake is ready to serve.
Eggless Curd Cake Ingredients
Flour – 1 3/4 Cup
- Ordinary Sugar – 1 Cup
- Oil – 3/4 Cup
- Curd – 1 Cup
- Meetha Soda – 1tsp levelled
- Cocoa powder – 8 tsp
- Coffee – 1/2 tsp(Optional)
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1dsp
- Cocoa Powder – 2 1/2tsp
- Icing Sugar – 4 dsp
- Water – 3 to 4dsp
- Vanilla essence – 3 drops
- Walnuts – 1/2 cup
- Cherries – 1/2 cup
How to make Eggless Curd Cake
- Add oil, sugar, curd in a bowl and mix them in one direction using a spatula to form a thick mixture.
- Sieve flour,soda,cocoa powder and coffee.
- Add sifted mixture to the above curd mixture.
- Mix in one direction.
- Add vanilla essence and milk and again mix.
- Pour mixture in baking dish or borosil dish.
- Level it properly by keeping a towel underbowl.
- Microwave for 7-8 min.
- Check with the help of knife.
- Icing mixture-Add cocoa powder, essence,icing sugar and water and make a smooth paste.
- Spread icing mixture on the cake.
- Garnish with walnuts and cherries and grated chocolate.
- Cool it under fan and can be stored in air tight container in the fridge for few days.
Eggless Curd Cake is ready to serve.
Eggless Sponge Cake Ingredients:
200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 140 g self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 60 ml melted butter or 60 ml margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 75 ml water
How to make Eggless Sponge Cake
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Mix the flour mixture, condensed milk, melted butter, essence, and water and beat well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and dusted 6 inch diameter round tin.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degrees C (400 degrees F) for 10 minutes.
- Then reduce the temperature to 150 degrees C (300 degree F) and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
- When ready, take out from the oven and leave for 1 minute.
- Invert the tin over a rack and tap sharply to remove.
- Cool the the cake on a wire rack.
Eggless Sponge Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Eggless Date & Walnut Cake Ingredients
1/2 cup each of chopped dates, sugar, chopped walnuts, veg. oil
- curd : 1tbsp
- milk : less than 1/2 cup
- maida : 1cup
- baking soda : 1 flattened tsp.
How to make Eggless Date & Walnut Cake
- Grind together chopped dates,sugar, milk , curd for smooth paste.
- Pour in a mixing bowl and add oil , fold oil in properly.
- Take maida and baking soda & sieve tiwce together. Add this to the batter in mixing bowl along with walnuts.
- Now mix this batter till air starts getting in the batter.
- Meanwhile Pre-heat oven at 350 degree C Take a baking dish & powder it with little maida so cake comes out without sticking.
- Pour in the batter & settle it. Slide the dish in oven & let bake at 350 degree C for 50 mins.
- Check after 45 mins by piercing, if the knife comes out neat it’s done.
- Serve with Kheer or Custard along or eat alone.
Eggless Date & Walnut Cake is ready to serve.
Cinnamon Eggless Cake Ingredients:
2 cups wheat flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2 cups jaggery
- 1 1/2 tsp soda bicarbonate
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup of curd
- 3/4 cup of water
- 2/3 cup of cooking oil
How to make Cinnamon Eggless Cake
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Blend the curd, water and oil together in another bowl. Then mix the dry ingredients into this bowl and blend well.
- Bring it to dripping consistency, adding more water if needed. Oil the bottom of a baking dish and bake for one hour.
- Cut and serve when cool.
Cinnamon Eggless Cake is ready to serve.
Eggless Fruit Cake Ingredients
3/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 3/4 cup dried mixed fruit, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups self-rising flour
How to make Eggless Fruit Cake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch pan.
- In a saucepan, combine the water, butter, sugar, nutmeg, mixed spice and fruit. Stir over medium heat until the butter is melted and sugar is dissolved. Bring mixture to a boil, then simmer for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly until lukewarm. Stir in baking soda.
- Sift flour into a large bowl and make a well in the center. Pour the fruit mixture into the flour, and mix together until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing surface with the back of a spoon. Bake in the preheated oven for 75 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then turn out onto wire rack and cool completely.
Eggless Fruit Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:1 Day 9 Hrs 40 Min
Cook Time:5 Days 6 Hrs 18 Min
Ready In:6 Days 15 Hrs 58 Min
Eggless Rich Chocolate Cake Ingredients
1 tablespoon plus 1/2 cup baking cocoa, divided
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups cold brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon shortening
How to make Eggless Rich Chocolate Cake
- Coat a 10-in. fluted tube pan with cooking spray and dust with 1 tablespoon cocoa; set aside. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and remaining cocoa. In another bowl, combine the coffee, oil, vinegar and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Eggless Rich Chocolate Cake is ready to serve.
Prep: 15 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling
Eggless Apple Cake Ingredients
2 cups Maida (All purpose flour)
- 2 peeled & grated Apples
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cooking Soda
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Fine Sugar
- 6 tsp Milk / Milkmaid
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Rose Essence/colour
- 2 tsp Kishmish (Manuka)
How to make Eggless Apple Cake
- Mix & Seive maida, baking powder & cooking soda 2 times.
- Beat Butter & Sugar for 5 mins.
- Add grated apples, Manuka & rose colour to it, beat again for 2-3 mins.
- Then add Maida, Baking powder, cooking soda to it & beat another 2-3 mins.
- Grease a baking dish with ghee & sprinkle little maida.
- Pour the batter in a baking dish & allow it to bake for about 40 -45 min at 350 F.
- Let it get cool & then Serve.
Eggless Apple Cake is ready to serve.