Recipes for egg
Chicken Egg Roll Ingredients:
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 (16 ounce) bags packaged coleslaw mix, with shredded carrots
- 1 (12 ounce) bag bean sprouts
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, diced
- 1/2 cup bottled teriyaki marinade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 24 egg roll wraps
- hot oil (for frying)
How to make Chicken Egg Roll:
- Cook onion and garlic in the 2 tablespoons cooking oil until the onions are tender but not browned.
- Add the chicken, packaged coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, teriyaki sauce and soy sauce to the onions and garlic; mix well.
- Cover and steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the water chestnuts; drain the liquid from the chicken and cabbage mixture; taste and season with salt if desired.
- Heat 1 1/2 inches of vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan.
- While oil heats, wrap about 1/4 cup of the chicken and cabbage mixture in egg roll wraps, rolling tightly and sealing edges with beaten egg.
- Fry until a deep golden brown, a few at a time; drain on paper towels.
Egg Bhurji Ingredients:
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 cup Frozen Green Peas
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Egg Bhurji:
- Beat eggs in a bowl; add salt and red chilli powder.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the green chillies, ginger paste and onions.
- Heat it until onions turn golden brown.
- Then add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add green peas and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add beaten egg and mix well.
- Let the beaten eggs to set a little and then, turn it on the other side, breaking it into small pieces until cooked well.
- Splash garam masala powder.
- Garnish with chopped coriander/cilantro leaves.
Egg Pakora Ingredients:
- 4 Eggs (hard boiled)
- 3 tbsp Gram flour (Besan)
- Salt To Taste
- Red Chili powder to taste
- Little Black pepper powder
- Oil to fry
How to make Egg Pakora:
- Peel and cut boiled egg into two halves.
- Sprinkle little salt and pepper on eggs.
- In a bowl take gram flour salt, chili powder and make a thick batter using water.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Dip each egg piece in the batter and deep fry till golden brown on medium flame.
- Serve egg pakora hot .
Egg Tikka Ingredients:
- Hard boiled eggs- 6 (peeled and halved lengthwise)
- Raw egg whites- 3
- Potatoes- 3 (boiled and mashed)
- Black pepper powder- 3 tsp.
- Bread crumbs- 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- A bunch of chopped cilantro (coriander) leaves
How to make Egg Tikka:
- Beat the egg whites well. Add salt and pepper powder to
- the mashed potatoes
- and mix well. Cover the halved eggs with the potato paste
- and dip into egg white.
- Roll over the breadcrumbs. Deep fry in hot oil until
- golden brown. Serve hot
- garnished with chopped coriander leaves.
Egg Drop Soup Noodles Ingredients:
- 5 cups chicken stock, or 4 cups chicken broth plus 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons medium-dry Sherry
- 1 (2-inch) piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, smashed
- 1 cup dried fine egg noodles (1 oz)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 to 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Asian sesame oil, or to taste
- print a shopping list for this recipe
How to make Egg Drop Soup Noodles:
Bring stock, soy sauce, Sherry, ginger, and garlic to a boil in a 2-quart heavy saucepan. Remove ginger and garlic with a slotted spoon and discard. Stir in noodles and simmer, uncovered, until tender, about 4 minutes. Stirring soup in a circular motion, add eggs in a slow, steady stream. Simmer, undisturbed, until strands of egg are cooked, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in scallions (to taste) and sesame oil. Season with salt.
Vegetable Egg Roll Ingredients:
- 1 cup carrots, unpeeled and shredded
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup pod peas, cut diagonally in thin strips
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 8 green onions, sliced thin
- ½ cup diced mushrooms
- ½ cup water chestnuts, diced
- ½ cup broccoli and cauliflower florets, broken into very small pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or fish sauce
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 25 to 30 egg roll wrappers
How to make Vegetable Egg Roll:
- Heat a wok and drizzle oil down the sides. Brown the garlic. Add the onion and sauté until transparent. Add the Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper, mixing well. Add the white wine and bring to a simmer. Add the remaining vegetables. Stir constantly until the vegetables are tender. Mix the cornstarch with two tablespoons water and stir into the mixture. Stir until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Fill the egg roll wrappers (two to three tablespoons of the mixture) and roll. Fry in a 400 degree deep fryer until brown.
Egg Salad Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
How to make Egg Salad Recipe
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, mayonnaise, mustard, dill, paprika, onion and salt and pepper. Mash well with a fork or wooden spoon.
- Serve on bread as a sandwich or over crisp lettuce as a salad.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 15 Min
Ready In: 25 Min
Egg Flower Soup Ingredients:
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 ears corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
How to make Egg Flower Soup:
- Stir together the chicken broth, cream-style corn, sesame oil, oyster sauce, corn kernels, and white pepper in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Dissolve cornstarch into the water and stir into boiling soup. Boil for 30 seconds until soup thickens, then remove from heat. Stir soup rapidly in one direction, then with the hot soup swirling in the pan, slowly pour in the beaten egg. Gently stir in the green onions and serve.
Egg Drop Soup Ingredients:
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
How to make Egg Drop Soup:
- In a medium stock pot, mix cold chicken broth with cornstarch. Slowly heat over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Pour beaten egg into soup, and stir once around stock pot very gently, in order to break up egg. Remove soup from heat immediately, divide into four portions and garnish with green onions.
Ingredients for Cheese Omelette
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper — if desired
How to make Cheese Omelette Recipe
- Beat eggs in small bowl with fork or wire whisk until yolks and whites are well mixed.
- Heat butter in 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat until butter is hot and sizzling. As butter melts, tilt skillet to coat bottom with butter.
- Quickly pour eggs into skillet. While rapidly sliding skillet back and forth over heat, quickly stir eggs with a fork to spread them continuously over the bottom of the skillet as they thicken. When they are thickened, let stand over heat a few seconds to lightly brown bottom of omelet. Do not overcook… the omelet will continue to cook after being folded. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Tilt skillet and run a spatula under edge of omelet, then jerk skillet sharply to loosen omelet from bottom of skillet. Fold portion of omelet nearest you just to center. Allow for a portion of the omelet to slide up side of skillet. Turn omelet onto warm plate, flipping folded portion of omelet over so far side is on bottom. Tuck sides of omelet under if desired. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and additional cheese if desired.
- Basic cheese omelette is ready, try it with your favorite cheese or combination of cheeses.