Recipes for egg wraps
Scrambled Egg Wraps Ingredients
1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
How to make Scrambled Egg Wraps
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute peppers in oil until tender. Add
- tomatoes; saute 1-2 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the eggs, soy milk and salt. Reduce
- heat to medium; add egg mixture to skillet. Cook and stir until eggs
- are completely set. Spoon 2/3 cup mixture down the center of each
- tortilla; roll up.
Scrambled Egg Wraps is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 20 min.