Home / Tag Archives: egg tikka
Egg Tikka Ingredients:
- Hard boiled eggs- 6 (peeled and halved lengthwise)
- Raw egg whites- 3
- Potatoes- 3 (boiled and mashed)
- Black pepper powder- 3 tsp.
- Bread crumbs- 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- A bunch of chopped cilantro (coriander) leaves
How to make Egg Tikka:
- Beat the egg whites well. Add salt and pepper powder to
- the mashed potatoes
- and mix well. Cover the halved eggs with the potato paste
- and dip into egg white.
- Roll over the breadcrumbs. Deep fry in hot oil until
- golden brown. Serve hot
- garnished with chopped coriander leaves.