Egg Salad Sandwich Ingredients:
8 large hard-cooked eggs (can use 2 whole eggs and 6 egg whites to cut fat)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 2 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons non-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 bread slices
How to make Egg Salad Sandwich:
- Boil eggs , peeled and discard 4 egg yolks (you will be using 2 whole eggs and 6 egg whites).
- In a medium-size bowl, chop the eggs up.
- Add celery, green onions, bell pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream,
- Dijon mustard, salt and pepper; stir until well mixed.
- Spread this paste on bread slices and cut diagonally.
- Egg Salad Sandwich is ready to serve.