Recipes for Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- One and a half mug freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (regarding 14 ounce) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 box (9 ounce) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed in order to drain
- 1/2 mug chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or even mozzarella cheese (1 ounce)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Toasted baguette slices or assorted crackers, in the event that preferred
How to make Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Heat stove to 350ºF. Blend mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Mix within artichokes, green spinach and bell pepper.
- Spoon mixture in to 1-quart cookie sheet. Spread with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Cover and make about Twenty minutes or even until cheese is actually dissolved. Function warm along with baguette slices
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 24 servings (2 tablespoons each)