Recipes for Easy Beef Stroganoff
Eight oz. (Four cups) uncooked wide egg noodles
- One and a half lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- Two tablespoons Just about all Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (4-oz.) can Green Giant® Mushroom Pieces as well as Stems, drained
- 1 mug light sour cream
How to make Easy Beef Stroganoff
- Cook noodles to preferred doneness as aimed on package. Deplete; cover to maintain warm.
- Meanwhile, in big skillet, dark brown ground beef as well as onion; deplete. Stir in flour. Add water as well as fresh mushrooms. Cook, mixing continuously, till combination thickens.
- Reduce warmth; mix within sour cream. In the event that preferred, include salt and pepper in order to taste. Function more than noodles.
Easy Beef Stroganoff is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes