Recipes for Double Beans Masala Gravy
Double Beans — Two cups, shelled
- Onion — 1 large, chopped
- Tomatoes – 2 medium, chopped
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Oil – Four tblsp
- Mustard — 1 tsp
- Green Chillies — 3, split
- Curry Leaves – 2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Grind to a Paste:
- Onion – One and a halfsmall
- Ginger — 1 ” piece
- Garlic — Three cloves
- Coconut – 4 tblsp, grated
- Poppy Seeds – 2 tsp
- Chilli Powder — 1 tsp
- Garam Masala — One teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder — 1/2 tsp
How to make Double Beans Masala Gravy
- Prepare beans in a stress cooker with salt, until gentle.
- Warmth oil, add mustard so when done, the actual green chillies, curry leaves and onions.
- Cook until onions are browned.
- Include tomatoes, fry for a while.
- Include floor masala, cook till oil areas.
- Include prepared beans, half of the chopped coriander leaves, simmer till masalas are very well combined.
- Put curry right into a dish, take with the remainder from the chopped coriander leaaves.
- Serve along with grain.
Double Beans Masala Gravy is ready to serve.