Date Pickle Ingredients:
- 500 gm Dates
- 1/2 Cup red chili powder
- 1/2 Cup garlic paste
- 1/2 Cup ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- 5 tsp Oil
How to make Date Pickle
- Soak the dates in water for 1 week, in the refrigerator.
- After 7 days, the dates will be very soft.
- Remove the seeds from the dates and then strain them.
- In a pan, heat oil.
- Add garlic, ginger, red chili powder and salt.
- Then add the date paste and cook for 5 min.
- Remove it and cool.
Date pickle or Khajoor ka Achar is ready to serve.