Raw Papaya – One and a halfsmall
- Green Chillies — 3 to 4
- Coriander Leaves — 1 tblsp, chopped
- Turmeric Powder — 1/2 tsp
- Gram Flour — One and a halftblsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry Leaves – the sprigs
- For Seasoning:
- Oil — 1 1/2 tblsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Fenugreek Seeds — 1/4 tsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds — 1/2 tsp
How to make Green Papaya Curry
- Cut papaya in to thin pieces as well as green chillies into thick models.
- Warmth oil, add seasonings.
- When done, add papaya slices and turmeric powder, fry One to two moments.
- Include salt, little water, cover as well as prepare on low warmth.
- Whenever vegetable offers switched soft and dried out, sprinkle gram flour and fifty percent the coriander leaves, include and prepare for a while lengthier.
- Whenever gram flour offers cooked, eliminate from fire.
- Sprinkle rest of the coriander leaves, mix.
- Function along with rice.
Green Papaya Curry is ready to serve.