Recipes for curd
Eggless Curd Cake Ingredients
Flour – 1 3/4 Cup
- Ordinary Sugar – 1 Cup
- Oil – 3/4 Cup
- Curd – 1 Cup
- Meetha Soda – 1tsp levelled
- Cocoa powder – 8 tsp
- Coffee – 1/2 tsp(Optional)
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Milk – 1dsp
- Cocoa Powder – 2 1/2tsp
- Icing Sugar – 4 dsp
- Water – 3 to 4dsp
- Vanilla essence – 3 drops
- Walnuts – 1/2 cup
- Cherries – 1/2 cup
How to make Eggless Curd Cake
- Add oil, sugar, curd in a bowl and mix them in one direction using a spatula to form a thick mixture.
- Sieve flour,soda,cocoa powder and coffee.
- Add sifted mixture to the above curd mixture.
- Mix in one direction.
- Add vanilla essence and milk and again mix.
- Pour mixture in baking dish or borosil dish.
- Level it properly by keeping a towel underbowl.
- Microwave for 7-8 min.
- Check with the help of knife.
- Icing mixture-Add cocoa powder, essence,icing sugar and water and make a smooth paste.
- Spread icing mixture on the cake.
- Garnish with walnuts and cherries and grated chocolate.
- Cool it under fan and can be stored in air tight container in the fridge for few days.
Eggless Curd Cake is ready to serve.
Curd Rice Ingredients:
- 3 cups Plain Curd
- 6 cups Uncooked Rice
- 1 twig Curry Leaf (Kadipatta)
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 2 tsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 2-3 Dry Red Chilies
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Curd Rice:
- Wash rice, put it in a pressure cooker and cook it till done.
- Take a small pan and put some oil into it. Heat the oil.
- When the oil becomes hot, put mustard seeds, curry leaves and dry red chilies into it. Cook till the chilies are almost black.
- While stirring, add curd and salt to it.
- Now, add the cooked rice to the curd mixture and mix them well.
- Garnish the rice with coriander leaves.
- Curd Rice is ready to serve.
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp powdered black pepper
- 2 tsp roasted and powdered cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp powdered red chili powder
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
How to make Pineapple Raita:
- Beat the yogurt till smooth.
- Add to it, the salt, black pepper, 1 tsp of the cumin seed powder, 1 tbsp coriander leaves and mix well.
- Squeeze out the pineapple, in case there is excess liquid and add to the yogurt mixture.
- Transfer on to a serving bowl and garnish with the rest of the cumin powder, red chili powder and coriander leaves.
- Pineapple Raita is ready to serve.
- Serve chilled.
- 1/2 kg curd
- 2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilly, finely chopped
- 1 ginger ,finely chopped
- few coriander leaves , finely chopped
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/4 mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp salt
How to make Onion Raita:
- Beat curd.
- Add onion, salt, green chilly and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a large spoon.
- Add mustard seeds.
- Add it to the raita.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Onion Raita is ready to serve.
- Serve the onion raita with imli rice.