Recipes for cucumber salad with mint
Cucumber Salad with Mint and Feta
1 lb thin skinned, mild (non bitter) cucumbers, such as Persian, Armenian, or
Japanese cucumbers, thinly sliced. You might also try it with English cucumbers.
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced and cut into 1-inch long segments
- 2 or 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- White vinegar
- Olive oil
- 1/4 pound feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
How to make Cucumber Salad with Mint and Feta
- In a medium sized bowl, gently toss together the sliced cucumbers, red onion, radishes, mint leaves with a little bit of white vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Right before serving, sprinkle on crumbled bits of feta cheese. Serve immediately.
Cucumber Salad with Mint and Feta is ready to serve.