Recipes for cucumber mince roll
- 300 grams mince
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium chopped ginger
- 3 chopped cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
How to make Cucumber Mince Roll
- Heat 2 tbsp oil and cook 1 finely chopped ginger and 3 finely chopped cloves of garlic.
- When their color changes, add 300 grams mince in it and after cooking it for 2 to 3 minutes, include 1 finely chopped onion in it.
- Also add ½ cup water in it and stir it till water starts to dry.
- Add 1 tsp black pepper powder, salt to taste 2 tbsp tomato paste and stir it well until it has been properly dried.
- When mince has properly dried, keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat add 4 eggs with electric machine.
- Also add pinch of salt and 3 tbsp flour in it and mix it together.
- When flour and eggs are properly combined, keep it aside.
- Grease a fry pan and heat it on low flames and fry egg mixture into thin sheets and keep it aside.
- When sheet are ready, spread out all the sheets and fill them with mince and grated 2 cucumbers and roll it.
- Do the same with all the sheets.
- Cut it into diamond shape before serving.
Delicious Cucumber Mince roll are ready to serve.