Recipes for crunchy salad
Crunchy Chicken Salad Ingredients
4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 cup julienned cucumber
- 2/3 cup green onion strips, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup canned bean sprouts
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
How to make Crunchy Chicken Salad
- In a large salad bowl, toss the chicken, lettuce, carrots, cucumber, green onion and bean sprouts. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine dressing ingredients; shake well. Cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, shake dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Serve with breadsticks.
Crunchy Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
Prep: 15 min. + chilling