Recipes for Crescent
Crescent-Wrapped Brie Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) round natural Brie cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 48 water crackers or baguette French bread slices
How to make Crescent-Wrapped Brie
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll dough and separate crosswise into 2 sections; press dough into 2 squares, firmly pressing perforations to seal. Place cheese round on center of 1 dough square.
- With small cookie or canape cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining dough square; set cutouts aside. Place remaining dough square on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around cheese, folding bottom edges over top edges; press to seal completely. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Brush dough with egg. Top with cutouts; brush with egg.
- Bake 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet; place on serving plate. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm with crackers.
- Crescent-Wrapped Brie Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Ready In:1 Hr