Recipes for cream cookies
1 pouch (One lb Five oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- Three tablespoons butter or even margarine, melted
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- Five drops yellow food color
- 2 drops red food color
- 1 1/2 mugs white vanilla baking chips
How to make Orange Cream Cookies.
- Heat stove to 350°F. Within big bowl, stir just about all elements except baking chips until soft money forms. Stir in baking chips.
- On ungreased cookie linens, drop money with 1 1/2 tablespoon-size cookie scoop or even by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 in . apart.
- Bake Nine to Ten minutes or just until money is set (do not overbake). Awesome One moment; remove through cookie sheets in order to air conditioning shelves. Cool completely.
Orange Cream Cookies is ready to serve.
Cream Cheese Pecan Cookies Ingredients
3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecan pieces, toasted
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
How to make Cream Cheese Pecan Cookies
- Beat butter and 3 ounces cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture, beating well. Stir in vanilla and pecans. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2″ apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; remove to wire racks to cool.
- Beat or whisk together softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cookies. Let stand 1 hour or until set.
- Cream Cheese Pecan Cookies is ready to serve.