Three cups Original Bisquick® mix
- One 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 package (Eight ounces) cream cheese, softened
- Powdered sugar, in the event that desired
How to make Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Heat oven to 350°F. Oil and flour 10-inch angel meals (pipe) cake pan, 12-cup fluted pipe dessert pan or 2 (9×5-inch) loaf cookware.
- Beat all elements except powdered sugar within large bowl on low pace Thirty seconds, scraping bowl often. Beat upon medium speed Four moments, scraping dish occasionally. Put in to pan.
- Bake Fifty five to 60 minutes or even till toothpick inserted close to middle comes out thoroughly clean. Cool Five minutes; change pan upside down onto cable rack or even heatproof helping dish. Eliminate pan; awesome dessert completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Cream Cheese Pound Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 16 servings