Crazy Chocolate Cake Ingredients
3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 5/8 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
How to make Crazy Chocolate Cake
- Mix all ingredients right in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cool. Frost with your favorite frosting.
Crazy Chocolate Cake is ready to serve.