One and a halfpackage Frozen Chopped Broccoli, steamed
- One and a half(15 ounces) can Rotel Tomatoes
- One and a halfcan Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup Water
- Two tablespoons Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 3 cups Hot Water
- One and a halfsmall can Sliced Mushrooms
- 16 ounces Jalapeño Cheese, softened
- One and a halfpound Crawfish Tails
How to make Crawfish Soup
- Include broccoli, tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, evaporated milk, water, chicken bouillon, hot water, sliced mushrooms to stockpot.
- Bring to a light steam over moderate high heat.
- Reduce heat to low. Mix within jalapeño cheese in small batches, mixing to guarantee melting.
- Simmer 20 minutes.
Crawfish Soup is ready to serve.