8 slices bread, toasted
- 8 tablespoons of cream cheese
- Eight tbsp prepared old fashion cranberry sauce or cranberry jelly
- Sixteen slices leftover turkey
- Eight tsp mustard
- Eight tsp mayonnaise or Miracle Whip( depends on preference)
How to make Cranberry Cream Cheese Turkey Sandwich
- Spread 8 slices of bread with the cream cheese. Then spread using the cranberry marinade. Place Two slices associated with turkey on every bread piece; spread mustard over the turkey.
- Distribute leftover bread slices with mayonnaise as well as top sandwiches together.
- Reduce in half.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Turkey Sandwich is ready to serve.
– to make