3 Cups chopped, cooked chicken .
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1/4 Cup onion, cut.
- 1/2 Mug craisins
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup Hellman’s Mayonaise
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 Mug blanched slivered almonds
- tomato and lettuce
- Fresh bread or rolls.
How to make Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Location almonds inside a frying pan. Toast more than medium-high heat, shaking often. Watch carefully, as they burn easily.
- In a moderate dish, blend together mayo, lemon juice, as well as pepper. Toss with chicken, almonds, Craisins, let’s eat some onions and celery.
- Cool with regard to 30 minutes.
- Serve with tomato as well as lettuce.
Cranberry Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
– to make