3 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds or pecans
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur or orange juice
- Orange-Almond Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
How to make Cranberry-Apricot Coffee Cake sandwich.
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Generously grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan. In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, granulated sugar, oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract, eggs and yogurt until well blended. Stir in all remaining coffee cake ingredients until well blended. Pour into pan.
- 2Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3In medium bowl, mix all glaze ingredients until smooth and thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
Cranberry-Apricot Coffee Cake sandwich is ready to serve.
2 hours 35 minutes