Cranberry Apple Cider Ingredients
4 cups water
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 medium apple – peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 medium orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cinnamon stick
How to make Cranberry Apple Cider
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until cider reaches desired temperature. Discard cinnamon stick. If desired, remove fruit with a slotted spoon before serving.
Cranberry Apple Cider is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:2 Hrs
Ready In:2 Hrs 10 Min