Two cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup very hot water
- 1 container (Eighteen oz) refrigerated original barbecue sauce along with shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked bacon (regarding Four slices from 2-oz bundle)
- One 1/2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese (Six oz)
How to make Cowboy BBQ Chicken Pizza.
- Heat oven to 400°F. In moderate dish, stir Bisquick mix, sour cream as well as hot water with fork until gentle money forms. Place on surface dusted along with Bisquick mix. Shape right into a ball; massage Five times. Roll money into 14-inch group; fold circle in half. Put on ungreased large dessert sheet as well as unfold.
- Spread chicken mixture more than dough to inside 2 ” associated with edge. Collapse edge just to chicken mixture. Best along with 1 / 2 of the actual bacon. Sprinkle along with cheese as well as leftover bacon.
- Bake Twenty to 25 minutes or till brown crust area is light gold dark brown as well as cheese is dissolved.
Cowboy BBQ Chicken Pizza is ready to serve.