1/3 mug chopped green onion (Four moderate)
- One and a half garlic clove, finely chopped
- Two teaspoons butter or even margarine
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- One and a half mug uncooked couscous
- 1/4 mug chopped fresh parsley
- One and a half tbs chopped fresh basil leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried out basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 moderate yellow summer squash, chopped (1 mug)
- 1 moderate tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
How to make Couscous with Vegetables
- Cook let’s eat some onions and garlic within butter in 2-quart soup pot, mixing frequently, till let’s eat some onions tend to be sensitive.
- Stir in water and bouillon granules. Heat in order to cooking; remove through heat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover as well as allow stand 5 minutes or even until liquid is actually soaked up. Fluff lightly along with hand.
Couscous with Vegetables is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 servings