Asparagus Couscous Salad Ingredients
2 cups couscous
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Black pepper, to taste
How to make Asparagus Couscous Salad
- Cook couscous according to package instructions. Put aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place asparagus in a steamer over 1 inch of boiling water, and cover.
Cook until tender but still firm, about 2 to 6 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Toss the asparagus, tomatoes, and feta with couscous. Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and black pepper and toss to incorporate.
Asparagus Couscous Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:30 Min