1/4 mug chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons herbes de Provence
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- One and a half tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Eight bone-in chicken thighs, skin and fat removed (a couple of lb)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 mug uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 medium carrot, shredded (3/4 mug)
- 2 mugs boiling water
- 1 tbs chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
How to make Country French Chicken and Rice
- In heavy-duty 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic material bag, mix tomatoes, herbes p Provence, oil, lemon juice, garlic as well as 1/2 tsp of the salt. Include chicken upper thighs and mushrooms; seal tote. Turn to layer thighs and mushrooms within marinade. Refrigerate Two in order to 24 hours.
- Heat stove to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) cooking dish with cooking food spray.
- Place rice, carrot as well as leftover 1/2 tsp salt in baking meal; mix within boiling water. Location chicken thighs, mushrooms and marinade evenly over rice combination.
- Cover along with aluminum foil. Make Fifty in order to An hour or until liquid is actually absorbed as well as juice of chicken is no longer red whenever centers of thickest items tend to be reduce. Sprinkle with parsley as well as lemon peel.
Country French Chicken and Rice is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 25 minutes
Servings: 8 servings