Cheese Cutlets Ingredients:
Potatoes – 1/2 kg
- Onions – 2 big
- Capsicum – 2
- Cabbage – 150gms
- Green Chillies – 7
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
- Cooking cheese Grated – 1/2 cup
- Powdered Salt – as required
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Bread Crumbs or Rusk powder – 1/2 cup
- Maida – 3 tbl sp
How to make Cheese Cutlets
- Pressure cook potatoes. Peel and mash well.
- Grate onions and cabbage.
- Chop capsicum into fine pieces. Mince green chillies.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seed or ani seed.
- Add ginger garlic paste, minced chillies and then onion.
- When it is half fried add grated cabbage and capsicum.
- Stir constantly till raw smell goes in reduced flame.
- Add mashed potatoes, salt, garam masala and fry for few minutes.
- Remove from fire and cool down thoroughly
- Add grated cheese and half of the bread crumbs.
- 1 Mix well and make into balls.
- 1 Dip in maida paste and roll on bread crumbs.
- 1 Fry on hot tawa till crisp with enough oil on both sides.
Cheese Cutlets is ready to serve.