Cottage cheese and pasta Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 3 1/2 slices smoked bacon
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
- salt to taste
How to make Cottage cheese and pasta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain well.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp; drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Place the drained noodles in a large baking dish. Stir the sour cream into the noodles. Spoon the cottage cheese evenly over the top of the noodle mixture. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the top; season with salt.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cottage cheese softens, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cottage cheese and pasta Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time10 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:25 Min