2-pound beef boneless top round steak, regarding 1 ” thick
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tomato juice
- 1 tbs chopped fresh cilantro or even parsley
- Two teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- Two cloves garlic, finely chopped
How to make Costa Rican Barbecued Steak
- Pierce beef steak with fork many times on both attributes. Mix remaining elements within shallow cup or plastic material dish. Include beef; turn to coat along with marinade. Cover and refrigerate a minimum of 8 hours, turning beef from time to time.
- Remove beef through marinade; discard marinade. Include and grill beef 4 to 5 inches from medium coals Twenty five to Half an hour for moderate doneness, turning as soon as. Cut beef across feed into slim pieces.
Costa Rican Barbecued Steak is ready to serve.