Homemade Vanilla Pudding Ingredients
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
How to make Homemade Vanilla Pudding
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, heat milk until bubbles form at edges.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Pour into hot milk, a little at a time, stirring to dissolve.
- Continue to cook and stir until mixture thickens enough to coat the back of a metal spoon.
- Do not boil.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and butter.
- Pour into serving dishes.
- Chill before serving.
Cook Time: 20 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr