Home / Tag Archives: corn kebab
Corn Kebab Ingredients:
- ½ Cup Corn Kernels
- 2 Big Potatoes (boiled)
- 2 Onions (chopped)
- ½ cup Capsicum
- 2-½ cm Ginger (chopped)
- 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
How to make Corn Kebab:
- Without using any water, crush the corn kernels in a grinder to get a coarse paste.
- Mix this coarse paste with potatoes, onion, ginger, capsicum, green chilies and salt.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them as kebabs.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the kebabs until they turn golden & crisp.
- Take them out with a slotted spoon. Drain excess oil on kitchen tissue.
- Corn Kebab is ready to eat. Serve hot with sauce or mint chutney.