One and a half mug Original Bisquick® mix
- One and a half cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons sugar, in the event that preferred
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One and a half cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- 2/3 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen Niblets® corn, thawed as well as drained
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® diced green chiles
How to make Green Chile Cornbread.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray base of 9-inch square pan along with cooking food squirt or oil with shortening.
- Stir Bisquick blend, cornmeal, sugar, salt, milk, oil and eggs in medium dish simply till moistened. Lightly mix in leftover ingredients. Pour in to skillet.
- Bake Twenty-eight to 32 minutes or even until gentle brown. Serve warm
Green Chile Cornbread is ready to serve.