Frozen Corn Cobs — 6, thawed
- Oil — One tblsp
- Cumin Seeds — 1/2 teaspoon
- Onion — One, finely chopped
- Garlic – Two cloves, crushed
- Green Chilli – One, finely chopped
- Curry Paste — 1 tblsp
- Ground Coriander — 1 tsp
- Ground Cumin – One teaspoon
- Ground Turmeric — 1/4 teaspoon
- Salt — 1/2 teaspoon
- Granulated Sugar — 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomatoes — Four hundred gms chopped
- Tomato Puree — One tblsp
- Water — 2/3 cup
- Frozen Peas – 1 cup, thawed
- Fresh Coriander – Two tblsp
- Chappatis – to serve
How to make Corn and Peas Curry
- Utilizing a sharp blade, cut each piece associated with corn in two crossways to make Twelve equal items as a whole.
- Provide a large skillet of water to the steam and prepare the corn cob items for 10-12 minutes. Deplete well.
- Warmth the oil in a large, heavy pan and cook the cumin seeds for 2 moments or even till they begin to splutter. Add the actual onion, garlic and chilli and cook for about 5-6 minutes before onion is golden.
- Add the curry paste as well as fry for just two moments. Stir within the remaining spices or herbs, the actual salt and sugar, as well as fry for a further 2-3 minutes adding a few water when the mixture is too dried out.
- Add the actual chopped tomatoes as well as tomato puree with the water as well as simmer for 5 minutes or even until the sauce thickens. Add the peas and cook for any additional Five minutes.
- Stir within the bits of corn and also the fresh coriander as well as cook with regard to 6-8 minutes more, until the corn as well as peas are sensitive.
- Serve along with chapatis.
Corn and Peas Curry is ready to serve.