Kaffir Lime Leaves – Two
- Vegetable Oil — Two tblsp
- Shallots — Four, chopped
- Cashew Nuts – One and a halfcup
- Thai Red Curry Paste – One and a halftsp
- Potatoes — 400 gms, peeled as well as cut in to chunks
- Lemon Grass Stalk – One, finely chopped
- Tomatoes — 200 gms, chopped
- Boiling Water — Two 1/2 cups
- Whole Kernel Corn — One and a halfcup
- Celery Sticks — Four, sliced
- Tomato Ketchup — 1 tblsp
- Light Soy Sauce — 1 tblsp
- Palm Sugar — 1 tsp
- Combination of two parts Soy Sauce and 1 part Lime Juice (or make use of Thai Fish
- Sauce)– One and a halftsp
- Spring Onions – 4, thinly sliced
- Fresh Basil — small bunch, chopped
How to make Corn and Cashew Nut Curry
- Remove the main rib from the kaffir lime leaves. Move the actual leaves into tight cylinders and using a sharp knife, piece with the cylinders to give thin strips.
- Heat the oil inside a big, heavy skillet. Include the actual shallots as well as stir-fry on the moderate warmth with regard to 2-3 moments, till softened. Include the cashew nuts and stir-fry for some minutes until golden.
- Stir within the red curry paste. Stir-fry for 1 moment then add the potatoes, lemon grass, tomatoes as well as boiling water.
- Bring back to the steam, after that reduce the warmth in order to low, include as well as simmer gently with regard to 15-20 moments or until the potatoes are sensitive.
- Mix the actual corn, celery, lime leaves, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, sugar and soy sauce-lime juice combination into the skillet. Simmer for a additional Five minutes until warmed via, after that tea spoon in to warmed up serving bowls. Spread with the sliced spring onions and chopped basil and function
Corn and Cashew Nut Curry is ready to serve.