- 1 medium onion
- 1kg carrots
- 10g coriander powder
- 1l vegetable stock
- Fresh coriander
- 100ml cream
- Olive oil
- Chop the onion and carrots into half inch cubes.
- Put 2-3 dessert spoons of oil into a thick bottomed pan and place on a medium heat.
- Add the carrot and onion to the pan, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coriander powder and vegetable stock, bring to the boil and reduce heat to simmer, cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and blend in a liquidiser.
- Return to pan, add cream and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve piping hot, garnished with fresh coriander.