Home / Tag Archives: coriander powder
Tag Archives: coriander powder
Lauki Lajawaab Ingredients
- 600 gramss White pumpkin
- 1 cup Chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon Garlic paste
- 3/4 cup Chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon Red chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoon Oil
How to make Lauki Lajawaab
- Peel white pumpkin, cut lengthwise,remove seeds and cut into small dices.
- Heat oil,add chopped onions and saute until soft.
- Add ginger,garlic paste,stir and add chopped tomatoes,red chili powder, coriander powder,turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook for some time.
- Add white pumpkin,mix well.
- Add approximately 3 cups of water and cook until white pumpkin is cooked and masala is thick.
- Serve hot.
Shahi Gobhi Ingredients
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 big onions
- pod garlic
- 2 inch ginger
- tsp turmeric
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 3 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 bay leaf
- 4 cloves
- 6 pepper corns
- 1 cup oil & Salt to taste
How to make Shahi Gobhi
- Clean and deep fry the cauliflower without cutting it into pieces.
- Fry it till it has turned brown from all sides.
- Take it out & keep it aside.
- Grind together 1 onion, ginger & garlic to fine paste.
- Then to the same oil add the bay leaf, cloves and peppercorns then put 1 chopped onions & fry till it turns dark brown.
- Add the masala paste along with other dry masala mentioned in the ingredients.
- After this masala is done add the chopped tomatoes fry it then put the deep fried flower in this prepared masala.
- See to it that the flower gets completely covered with the masala.
- Keep it on slow fire for 5 min. While serving garnish it with fried potatochips and fresh coriander leaves.