Fish fillet 4 computers
- Fresh coriander plenty
- Chilies optional
- Salt, lemon & garlic paste
- Oil 4 tblsp
How to make Coriander Fish
- Apart from oil & fish mix the rest of the ingrids together.
- Marinate the fish along with lemon as well as sodium for an hour or two.
- Wash the fish after the marinating period.
- Location fish about the baking sheet/ tray & brush some oil about it.
- Layer the actual blended mixture on the fish together with some more sodium and lemon juice. Put the fish on the holder and enclose the foil keeping little bit open about the higher side and put it into the pre-heated stove at 200c.
- Make on the lower part of the stove for 15-20 minutes and on the middle side until carried out.
- Once the fish is prepared, layer it with the same combination which can be thick right now, and put beneath the grill until a little bit of colur is obtained.
- Function with chips or crushed taters.
Coriander Fish is ready to serve.