Home / Tag Archives: Coriander Chutney
Tag Archives: Coriander Chutney
Coriander Chutney Ingredients:
- Cumin Seed ½ teaspoon
- Mustard Seed ½ teaspoon
- Coriander (large stems removed) 1 bunch
- Small Onion (chopped) ¼
- Grated Coconut ¼ cup
- Ginger (chopped) ½”
- Spicy Green Chili 2
- Lemon Juice 1 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
How to make Coriander Chutney:
- Roast cumin and mustard seeds in a heavy bottom pan, till the spices are fragrant, however, you will have to make sure, you do not burn the seeds.
- The best way is to keep stirring the seeds constantly, so that they are well roasted and also so that they do not burn.
- Let the spices cool down a little. Then put them into a spice grinder and pulverize.
- In a blender, add coriander, mustard and cumin seeds, onion, coconut, ginger, green chili, lemon juice and salt and blend till smooth.
- Add a little water to make the chutney smooth and a little less thick in consistency.
- Store the green chutney in an air tight container in the refrigerator.