20 ounces Frozen Raspberries, thawed
- 1-1/4 cups Water
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- One and a halfcup Cranberry Raspberry Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Whole Cloves
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Low-Fat Raspberry Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
How to make Cool Raspberry Soup
- Include frozen raspberries, water as well as white wine in order to mixer.
- Blend till smooth.
- Move raspberry mixture to large soup pot.
- Stir within cranberry raspberry juice, sugar, ground cinnamon, and whole cloves.
- Bring to mild steam more than medium warmth.
- Remove from stove. Press soups through strainer into serving dish. Awesome.
- Take within fresh lemon juice as well as low-fat raspberry yogurt.
- Include as well as refrigerate.
Cool Raspberry Soup is ready to serve.
- Ladle in to person soup containers.
- Take with a dollop associated with sour cream.