- 1 1/2 mugs brown sugar
- 1 glass white colored glucose
- 3/4 glass butter, softened
- 2 chicken eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla draw out
- 2 glasses all-objective flour
- 1 teaspoon cooking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp preparing powder
- 1 cup oats
- 1 mug crispy rice breakfast cereal (including Rice Krispies®)
- 1 mug flaked coconut
How to make: Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 diplomas F (175 diplomas C).
- Defeat dark brown glucose, white sweets, and butter combined with an electric powered stand mixer within a big dish right up until smooth. Allowing the first to combine in to the butter combination just before adding another with the vanilla, put 1 ovum one at a time.
- Stir flour, cooking soft drinks, sea salt, and preparing natural powder jointly in the dish. Beat into the butter mix until finally just integrated into a cash. Retract oats, crispy rice breakfast cereal, and coconut in to the cash; combining just enough to equally blend.
- Decrease cookie cash by teaspoonful on preparing linens.
- Bake in preheated stove until finally browned, 8 to 9 minutes. Cool pastries somewhat on baking bedding well before shifting to chilling racks to great completely.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Ready In: 55 minutes
Yield: 50 servings