Contessa chicken Salad (Originally published by Ina Garten)
- Two split (1 entire) chicken breasts, bone in, skin on (One 1/2 lbs) (Be aware: I made use of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. It’s just about all good!)
- Good olive oil
- kosher salt as well as freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup walnuts halves
- 1/2 mug good mayonnaise (Be aware: I used gentle mayonnaise)
- 1/2 mug sour cream (Be aware: I made use of light sour cream)
- One tbs chopped fresh tarragon leaves, divided
- 1 mug green grapes, reduce within 1/2
- lettuce leaves, for serving (Note: We gave directly into temptation as well as bought some really good bakery made white bread. Mmm…white bread.)
How to make Contessa Chicken Salad
- Pre-heat the oven in order to 350 levels F.Place the chicken breasts, skin side up, on the cooking sheet and stroke all of them with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with salt as well as pepper. Roast with regard to 35 in order to Forty moments, until the chicken is cooked through. Put aside until awesome.
- Once the chicken is awesome, eliminate beef from the bone fragments and discard your skin as well as bone fragments. Reduce the chicken into a 3/4-inch dice.
- Meanwhile, place the pecans and walnuts on the separate linen skillet as well as toast in the oven with regard to 7 to 8 moments until gold. Set aside for cooling.
- For the outfitting, mix with each other the mayonnaise, sour cream, 2 teaspoons salt as well as 1/2 tsp pepper. Collapse in half the actual chopped tarragon leaves.
- Put the diced chicken in a bowl, add the pecans, walnuts and grapes. Put the actual outfitting over the chicken and toss nicely. Sprinkle the rest of the chopped tarragon leaves on top, and serve on a mattress of lettuce leaves.
Contessa Chicken Salad is ready to serve.
30 minutes to make