Confetti Pasta Salad ingredients
2 1/2 cup or 625 ml refrigerated cheese filled tortellini (9 oz/275 g) (cooked and drained)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped broccoli (250 mL)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cauliflower (250 mL)
- 1 medium carrot [peeled and thinly sliced]
- 1/2 cup fat free Italian salad dressing (125 mL)
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 oz or 60gram grated fresh Parmesan Cheese (about 1/2 cup/125 mL packed)
How to make Confetti Pasta Salad
- Mix all ingredients together except cheese in a bowl, throw gently.
- Refrigerate this mixture till ready to serve.
- Add some cheese for topping.
- Confetti Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Yield: 8 servings