Recipes for Confetti Christmas Cutout Cookies
One and a half pouch (One lb Five ounce) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/3 cup butter or even margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Betty Crocker® red, green as well as white candy sprinkles
- 1 container (12 ounce) Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
How to make Confetti Christmas Cutout Cookies.
- Heat oven in order to 375°F. In moderate bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, flour as well as egg until dough types. Sprinkle candy sprinkles over money; lightly kneed in to money.
- Roll money on floured surface till regarding 1/4 in . thick. Cut along with cookie cutters. Place 1 inch aside upon ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 in order to 9 moments or light golden brown close to sides. Cool 1 minute before getting rid of from cookie linen; cool completely, regarding Twenty minutes.
- Decorate along with frosting and additional candy sprinkles as desired.
Confetti Christmas Cutout Cookies is ready to serve.