Collard Greens with Lima Beans and Smoked Turkey Ingredients
1 1/2 servings dehydrated child lima pinto beans
- One tbs olive oil
- A couple of glasses top to bottom cut up red red onion
- Three servings fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 mug diced used to smoke poultry breast (regarding Half a dozen ounces)
- 1/2 tsp dried out thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon smashed red pepper
- 3 garlic herb cloves, minced
- One particular bay leaf
- 8-10 cups sliced up collard greens (concerning 1/2 pound)
- Only two tbsps . red wine vinegar
- 1 (5-ounce) can diced garlic, undrained
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- Thyme sprigs (elective)
How to make Collard Greens with Lima Beans and Smoked Turkey
- Sort and also rinse coffee beans; devote the Dutch oven. Protect with water to 2 in . over coffee beans; bring to a new disect, and also cook 20 min. Remove
through warmth; drain espresso beans.
- Pre-heat stove for you to 375°.
- Heat gas in griddle more than medium-low warmth. Add red onion; sauté Ten
mins. Increase pinto beans, broth, and the next 5 ingredients (pinto beans via
fresh leaf); provide any disect. Deal with as well as make from 375° regarding 1
hour along with A quarter-hour. Stir inside collards, apple cider vinegar, and also
tomatoes. Cover as well as make an additional 60 minutes as well as until beans
are usually sore, stirring sometimes. Wake inside salt and pepper. Throw out
these kinds of leaf. Garnish together with thyme sprigs, if desired.
Collard Greens with Lima Beans and Smoked Turkey is ready to serve.
YIELD: 7 servings