One and a halfhead cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup sugar
- One and a halfcup carrots, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- Three Tablespoons dry minced onions
How to make KFC Coleslaw
- Slice cabbage paper thin, as well as toss lightly with sugar and shredded carrots.
- Spread with salt as well as pepper. Pour milk total. Include as well as refrigerate for around 15 minutes.
- At the same time, mix mayonnaise (not salad dressing), buttermilk, celery seed, Tabasco as well as minced onion.
- Blend nicely along with clothes combination.
- Refrigerate again at least an hour or so before helping.
KFC Coleslaw is ready to serve.